If you have issues with the network on your please check the following:
- 1.Make sure the jumper switched to a boot mode
- 2.Try to install Hypriot OS if you are using another OS
- 3.Check the ethernet switch and network chips for extra solder paste. If you see some tiny silver balls around the chip, just scrape them away with a needle or any other tool.
Extra solder material left on a network chip LAN9514
LAN9514 network chips locations on the board
Network switch chip location on the board
If the nodes on the Turing Pi 1 board are boot looping, there are few things you should check
- 1.Check if you use a proper power supply. You should use 12V, 5A, 60W power supply. Please read more about the power supply here.
- 2.The second thing that could cause this issue is if you run apps that require a lot of RAM and the total RAM on the board is insufficient.